Friday, January 28, 2005

Just got this in from Denver's DC Gallery -

"New Prints" Show by SHAG
February 4th - March 30th, 2005


Opening Reception, Friday, February 4th, 7-10pm

Rockin' Good Tunes by DJ Dave Kerr

Art, Music and Schmooze, Don’t Miss It!


Huzzah - maybe i'll have a chance to score one of the serigraphs my wife has been slapping me to find (if you care, they're Dangerous Women, Desert Polynesia, Leeteg Tribute, Sepik Explorer)! I don't think she'd sell the kid for these prints, but i bet she'd have no problem trading one (or more) of my kidneys for them...

-----

The 1st solo show of 2005, M Modern's Gracious Oasis opens tomorrow (Saturday) - i unfortunately won't be there. RATS!

-----

My Shag Be@rbrick arrived today in the mail - domo!

Powered by Blogger

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Listed on 
BlogShares