Tuesday, May 18, 2004

"Pick of the Litter" opens at DC Gallery in almost two weeks!

The pick of the litter is "Print show" of Josh's artists' proofs and 3 small originals.

Part of the title comes from the werewolf image from the show.

Also, we are releasing an edition, "The Melancholy Werewolf" image as seen in the ad.

Although I don't know the exact price yet, they will be very reasonable, in keeping with our philosophy.


They also sent a JPEG of the image:




-----

Here's a very cool site, Expresso Beans, to track all your Shag swag (among other artists).

I just joined (as "BaronV") and entered the majority of my collection into their database - I never noticed how many Shag prints/posters/mugs/etc. my wife and I own. I could have bought myself a nice bass boat with that cash.

(A respectful tip o' the non la to Chip!)

---

Expresso Beans had a link to an article/bio from the OC Metro with Mr Agle as one of their "Hot 25" for 2001.

I see this line in almost every bio about him:

His works eventually appeared in publications such as Time, Entertainment Weekly and Forbes.


Anyone remember seeing any of these illustrations and/or have copies of these images?

FAVORITE BOOK: "Cat's Cradle," by Kurt Vonnegut


Not my favorite book by Vonnegut - I'm not that much of a kiss-ass, I'm more of a Slaughterhouse Five and Jailbird type - but Mr Agle has taste (even with the cheesy 'stash he's sporting in the OC Metro's pic).

Powered by Blogger

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Listed on 
BlogShares